Show Floor Rules
- The official dress code is business casual.
- Both suppliers and attendee's must wear a trade show badge with your name and company at all times.
- Due to safety concerns, no dealers will be allowed on the show floor during trade show set up and teardown times.
- Show management shall have the sole discretion over admission at all times.
- Solicitation is prohibited on the Show floor except by exhibitors within their booths.
- All vendor booths must be completely set up by 4pm on Monday.
- Vendor booth tear down cannot begin until 12:00 Noon on Wednesday. No early teardown is permitted.
- A representative must be in your trade show booth at all times during show hours. Please plan your personnel needs accordingly.
- When in the booth, your representative is expected to be conducting Southern States business.
- All sales of vendor booths should be coordinated through your Southern States Product Category Leader.
These rules are subject to change.